Over my teaching career, I have travelled to many different locations with students. My experience travelling internationally with students is extensive. From Delhi to Dubai, Canada to Antarctica, and Yellowknife to Cozumel, these trips have provided students with real-world opportunities to learn. Handling fundraising, travel bookings, logistics and educational programming is a small part of the experience when travelling with students.
- Week Without Walls: Camp Leader (2012, 2011). Travel by train/bus from Delhi to Rishikesh, India with 100+ students and 7 adults. 2012, 2011, 2010
- High School Mini-Course: Teacher Supervisor. Travel by overnight train/private vehicle from Delhi to Tons River in Himalayan Mountains, India with group of 12-14 students and one other teacher supervisor to river raft. 2012, 2011
- Cross Country Running Race: Assistant Coach. From Delhi, India to Dubai, UAE. Travel with competitive race team of 16 students from Delhi to Dubai via air travel to compete in XC race. 2012
- Marine Biology Course: Teacher Supervisor. From Yellowknife, Canada to Cozumel, Mexico with 22 students and 5 other supervisors via air travel. 2007
- Trapper’s Camp: Teacher supervisor. From Yellowknife into Great Slave Lake wilderness for students to attend trapper training camp via snowmobile travel. 2006
- Students On Ice: Teacher Chaperone. Travel from Tulita, NT, Canada to Antarctica via air and ship travel. 2002