Experience in Education
Director of Teacher Development, Teach For Canada, Toronto, ON
- Manage team of northern educators to deliver support programming
- Manage support programming strategic planning and delivery provided to Teach For Canada teachers working in northern First Nation communities in Ontario
- Manage and deliver Teach For Canada’s culturally responsive, three week Summer Enrichment Program designed to prepare teachers for living and working in northern First Nation communities
Teacher, Inuksuk High School, Iqaluit, NU.
- High School Physics, Math, Science, & Foods Teacher
Teacher, American Embassy School, New Delhi, India.
- Classroom Physical Education teacher
- Substitute Teacher
- Week Without Walls Team 7 Camp Leader & Medic
- Cross Country Running Assistant Coach
Substitute Teacher, Ottawa Carlton District School Board, Ottawa, ON.
Classroom Teacher, Ecole Sir John Franklin High School, Yellowknife, NT.
Classroom Teacher, Sahtu Divisional Education Council, Tulita and Deline, NT.
Experience Outside of Education
Personal Trainer Level 4, Goodlife Fitness, Toronto, ON
Constable, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Cranberry Portage, MB.
Elite Personal Trainer, Yoga and Group Fitness Instructor, Goodlife Fitness, Ottawa, ON.
President/Vice President/Board Member, NWT SKi Division, Yellowknife, NT.
Member, Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary, Yellowknife, NT.
St. John’s Ambulance Medical First Responder, Yellowknife, NT.
Education and Certification
- Smart Work Ethics certified facilitator
- Master of Science: Multidisciplinary Studies. State University of New York College at Buffalo, NY.
- Certificate of Educational Technology and Informational Literacy (COETAIL). State University of New York College at Buffalo, NY.
- Bachelor of Education: Biology major, General Science minor. University of Manitoba.
- Current teacher certification in Ontario and Manitoba
- Previous certification in Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Alberta
For access to full resume, please email: email@example.com